Dragonfire» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone have any defected/miscut cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Nguyen
United States
California
flag msg tools
Opened my game the other day and noticed that my encounter cards were misaligned when they were cut. Front and back of the cards show art of other cards. Messaged Catalyst games a couple days ago but no response. Anyone else have this problem?

https://imgur.com/a/KHX3h

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have only seen three sets, but none had that issue.

At least the contents of each card are visible. I got to play a Terraforming Mars set where the cards were miscut by a good inch or so, making it very difficult to know what was going on.

Hopefully customer service will get you a properly cut set.

In the meantime, it looks like it's still playable, though you may opt for solid backed sleeves if the index of the rear cut makes the cards 'marked' enough for you to know the difference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hofland
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mb
Rollandtwo wrote:
Opened my game the other day and noticed that my encounter cards were misaligned when they were cut. Front and back of the cards show art of other cards. Messaged Catalyst games a couple days ago but no response. Anyone else have this problem?

I’m missing a char from the expansion set. Contacted cust service before xmas last year with fast response the next day. Send a reminder last week since a replacement hasn’t arrived yet, but no response yet. Guess we are in the same boat. I’ll give them some time before sending a reminder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Márcio Seufitele
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Received mine - base game and character expansion, and all of them came with doubling/missing;

Base game came with 4 double rogues, and missing 4 clerics;
expansion came with double bards, missing druids.

Tried contact with MM to solve, but I already read that we have to contact Catalyst to solve this... Considering I live in Brazil, it will take a while. I just hope I can get the missing components ASAP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Márcio Seufitele
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Jotun wrote:
Rollandtwo wrote:

I’m missing a char from the expansion set. Contacted cust service before xmas last year with fast response the next day. Send a reminder last week since a replacement hasn’t arrived yet, but no response yet. Guess we are in the same boat. I’ll give them some time before sending a reminder.

Peter,

Did you contact Catalyst? By which way? mail? what one?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hofland
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mb
I've contacted Catalyst via this adress - store@catalystgamelabs.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Márcio Seufitele
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I sent an email today earlier to randall@catalystgamelabs.com. This email was sent to me by MM, and it is listed as customer service in catalyst game labs site.. Let's hope it solves...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas W.
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rollandtwo wrote:

I have the same issue on a couple cards but not as bad as on your cards. I think I can live with it, not sure about the missing class token though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Inks
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina (NC)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of my character cards has the surface peeling off of it. I email Catalyst a few weeks ago but have not heard anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hofland
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mb
seufi wrote:
randall@catalystgamelabs.com

That's the adress I originally used which was forwarded to the store adress.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Schneider
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Hi All,

I checked in with the Catalyst customer service folks to verify the most effective way to communicate with them. They said:

"The correct mode of communication is through the Catalyst store at https://store.catalystgamelabs.com/pages/contact"

Jay Schneider
Designer
D&D: Dragonfire
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Márcio Seufitele
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Geeborg wrote:
Hi All,

I checked in with the Catalyst customer service folks to verify the most effective way to communicate with them. They said:

"The correct mode of communication is through the Catalyst store at https://store.catalystgamelabs.com/pages/contact"

Jay Schneider
Designer
D&D: Dragonfire

Thanks a lot Jay...

I sent a copy to the email you gave me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Nguyen
United States
California
flag msg tools
Well, its been about a week and no response. Even sent an update e-mail to remind them. Will be trying to contact link and hope that works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Williamson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I'm a bit late to the party here having only git the game last week.

My half-orc character sheet was ripped across the health bar and only 3 of my character standees fit together. The rest fall apart as the slits are too big on the standees and bases. I too have sent emails to both those contacts and like you, 5 days later, have received no response. Their cudtomer service is non existent and doubt i will buy any of their products again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.