Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dunbruha jones
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the pledge manager, I don't see the option for the Demons & Dark Artifacts add-on. It is not listed on the KS page either, but I'm pretty sure it used to be there as an add-on... It IS listed as one of the components of the Mystic pledge level. Is this no longer available as an add-on?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall Hall

New Mexico
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In their last Kickstarter update(21) they mention the add on pack, don't know if this helps any.
"For those of you who have emailed regarding the original Demons & Dark Artifacts pack - you will be receiving an email in the next few days with information and instructions on how to proceed."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dunbruha jones
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kingmudcat wrote:
In their last Kickstarter update(21) they mention the add on pack, don't know if this helps any.
"For those of you who have emailed regarding the original Demons & Dark Artifacts pack - you will be receiving an email in the next few days with information and instructions on how to proceed."

Hmmm... I guess I skipped over that part of the update. But I'm sure it was an add-on for the 2nd KS--but now it is gone. I wonder why it is no longer available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Germany
flag msg tools
dunbruha wrote:
Kingmudcat wrote:

Hmmm... I guess I skipped over that part of the update. But I'm sure it was an add-on for the 2nd KS--but now it is gone. I wonder why it is no longer available?

It brings some very nice variations through heirloom Cards and since the shadowlord mini is included with the mini pack in second Kickstarter they decided along with us backers that putting this Addon into Dark Tales for free is the better solution.

So First Kickstarter who want just that Addon to complete their Folklore Stuff can do so in just mailing and then will get the opportunity to add the old demons and Dark artifact Addon to their Pledge.

Everyone from second Kickstarter will now get this Expansion together with darktales and the mini via mini pack!

Hope that clears Things up.

All the best and have a good one all
Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dunbruha jones
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
holylein wrote:
dunbruha wrote:
Kingmudcat wrote:

It brings some very nice variations through heirloom Cards and since the shadowlord mini is included with the mini pack in second Kickstarter they decided along with us backers that putting this Addon into Dark Tales for free is the better solution.

So First Kickstarter who want just that Addon to complete their Folklore Stuff can do so in just mailing and then will get the opportunity to add the old demons and Dark artifact Addon to their Pledge.

Everyone from second Kickstarter will now get this Expansion together with darktales and the mini via mini pack!

Hope that clears Things up.

All the best and have a good one all
Peter

Thanks for the reply!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also to clarify - i am almost 99% sure that those of us who got all-in first edition already have all of these materials. There was nothing new added in the reprint campaign.

Would be great of The official voice of Greenbriar could confirm/deny the statement above..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
EZpath wrote:
Also to clarify - i am almost 99% sure that those of us who got all-in first edition already have all of these materials. There was nothing new added in the reprint campaign.

negative. some new things were added.
FL34 - Folklore Talisman of Kremel (Metal coin & Dice Bag) *collectable
FL35 - Folklore: Adventure Creation Kit, Story, & Bookmark (3 new stories, 3 old pdf only stories made print)
FL37 - Folklore: Character & Creature Punchboard pack (peeps wanting standees who got minis in 1E)
FL38 - Folklore Update Pack (Rules(2e), updated Cards, new events) x5 new road and x5 new off road cards(these come in dark tales 2e)
FL39 - Folklore: Equipment Pack(96ish cards that replace the text only character equipment upgrades from the 12 character booklets)
FL40 - Folklore/Hara: Ame Crossover Affliction (New affliction + huge mini, new road/rumor cards)
FL41 - Folklore: Tracker Card Pack (x5) (upgraded replacement for 1E & 2E rotational tracker cards) these have spinner dials and are double sided to use for character or affliction vita/power tracking. they go from 01-100 so can be used in any other game

Quote:
Would be great of The official voice of Greenbriar could confirm/deny the statement above..

This is all semi official.

Demons and Dark Artifacts got folded into Dark Tales. Anyone who got 1E premiere level should have the original Demons and Dark Artifacts product. (came with mini, heirlooms pack , dark artifact pack, and link to downloadable PDF of the story)

The heirlooms and dark artifact cards from this product got folded into Dark Tales 2E (FL32). The shadowlord mini got folded into the new miniatures box set(FL33). The Shadowlord card(never before printed) now comes in the Dark Tales 2E set as well as the Update pack for 1E backers, Dark tales(FL32) & standee pack(FL37) also has a standee for him.

Heirlooms and Dark Artifact cards are not sold by themselves. you'd need either a 1E Demons and Dark Artifacts product(we don't have enough to sell) or Dark Tales 2E.

They are both very minor upgrades to the game, but people do seem to enjoy the heirloom cards alot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry zee, my bad being absolutely confusing. What I meant was that those who got the Demon & Dark Aftifacts in the Premier pledge do not need to re-order the current incarnation of this addon, since there is no new material added to this specific addon itself.

Now, i also understand that it was not correct statement either, since now we have the Shadowlord card printed (included in the Update pack for 1e backers) and the quest is now in the update Dark Tales Story Journal (which is also in the Update pack). So this means that a Premier pledge backer with the Update pack from the reprint campaign is golden?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
EZpath wrote:
Sorry zee, my bad being absolutely confusing. What I meant was that those who got the Demon & Dark Aftifacts in the Premier pledge do not need to re-order the current incarnation of this addon, since there is no new material added to this specific addon itself.

Now, i also understand that it was not correct statement either, since now we have the Shadowlord card printed (included in the Update pack for 1e backers) and the quest is now in the update Dark Tales Story Journal (which is also in the Update pack). So this means that a Premier pledge backer with the Update pack from the reprint campaign is golden?

more or less, yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot!

Should a maniacal completionist in me worry about the “less” part of your previous statement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
EZpath wrote:
Thanks a lot!

Should a maniacal completionist in me worry about the “less” part of your previous statement?

Not really. it's just a really complex game product sku wise, and it takes a fair bit of time to double, triple check ones comments of what comes in what.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.