Hide
2 Posts

Darklight: Memento Mori» Forums » General

Subject: Campaign Mode - Act 1 discussion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
zachary rucker
msg tools
As of yet, we have not seen much about the campaign mode, probably for two reasons. One, it is not the main focus of the game, and the creators would rather ahow us the featured product before they show us the optional add-ons. Two, showing any of it besides a very small bit at the start would ruin it for many, and such a small excerpt would most likely not be enough for anyone to be satisfied.

That said, I was wondering what people were wantingout of a story driven "campaign mode"? What do you want to see? Obviously most people want it so they have some kind of end-goal, but what else? Special story events, that always take the place of the first travel encounter after each story-specific dungeon? Perhaps goals for individual Accursed, to complete on the way?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well ... I don't know, really. My RPG group insists on only playing D&D ( 5th edition ) and was hoping to introduce it to them by assimilating it into our current D&D campaign. I have NO idea on how to pull that off, may be plausibly impossible - I still need to read the rules, but was waiting to get the game before doing that. But now that you've posted this thread, I'll take a gander and see what's what.

You're ideas you've listed sound good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.