Jakub Łapot
Poland
Katowice
Silesia
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmb
Portal Games would like to announce expansion for Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island

Robinson Crusoe is the second big expansion for Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island. Unlike its predecessor, it not only includes the campaign (titled The Lost City of Z), where you follow great explorer, Lieutenant Colonel Percy Fawcett, but also a full set of rules and components that can be played with the base game of Robinson Crusoe!

Robinson Crusoe: Mystery Tales introduces 10 new characters, new deck of Event cards, 3 new decks of Adventure cards, new Beast cards, new Mystery cards and new mechanism of Sanity that you can use in the base game of Robinson Crusoe to change it into a game of dreadful stories! Additionally, the expansion includes five missions that form a long and epic campaign: The Lost City of Z!

Epic campaign: The Lost City of Z
New decks of cards, completely compatible with previous scenarios
New horror and sanity mechanism!

Release date: Q4 2018

LINK: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/238391/robinson...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Burgess
United Kingdom
Chichester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, thank you

Any word yet on when Portal will be publishing an updated edition of the first expansion, Voyage of the Beagle?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
Canada
Campbell River
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On my Christmas list...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Hinners
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to it! Thanks for sharing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Sperling
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there be any compatibility issues with the first printing of Robinson Crusoe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub Łapot
Poland
Katowice
Silesia
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmb
The Robinson Crusoe: Mystery Tales is fully compatible with all editions of Robinson Crusoe board game.

In the Robinson Crusoe: Mystery Tales you will get new decks of Events and Adventures, that you can just use with all previous scenarios, regardless of its edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Otto Katz
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its great news! And it will be compatible with the first edition toolaugh

Finally I can put aside my Cthulhu scenario plans, that forming in my head since forever.whistle Iam really looking forward how the sanity mechanism will work! And I cant wait to learn what the new character powers are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Peters
msg tools
mbmbmb
And can you tell us something about the companion app?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub Łapot
Poland
Katowice
Silesia
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmb
We are still working on it - but it will give you tons of new replayability options for all existing scenarios, along with new events, enemies and other goodies!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jonckheere
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
How many scenarios will be in the campaign?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.