Hide
9 Posts

The 7th Continent» Forums » General

Subject: Owain Sleeves NSKN rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Baramon
msg tools
Did anyone got these from first NSKN KS and can share how sleeved cards look?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel U. Thibault
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Baramon wrote:
Did anyone got these from first NSKN KS and can share how sleeved cards look?

NSKN?

The sleeves look really good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Not these but NSKN sleeves are good sleeves, I'm using them for KD:M gear, settlement events, and locations über giant cards that are closer to mats than cards.

Recommanded.
But they're thick so don't expect to fit all your cards back in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baramon
msg tools
I'm backer of first KS but didn't get them, so I was wondering if anyone got them for the 7th Continent and can share how sleeved cards look.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have them, but had already used other sleeves.
Will test and post some pics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Baramon wrote:
I'm backer of first KS but didn't get them, so I was wondering if anyone got them for the 7th Continent and can share how sleeved cards look.

I bought NSKN for Kingdom Death and I’m unhappy with them. Different sizes have different problems:

Palamedes sleeves used for gear are perfectly fine.

Gawain sleeves, used for most all KDM cards, are matte and they grip each other. This makes it hard to splay them. It was also very difficult to put the cards in as the interior is also quite grippy. I wonder if this will ruin the card over time? Anyway, rather than silky smooth new sleeves, they feel like they’ve been played a lot. I suspect this is touted as “by design” to prevent stacks of sleeves cards from sliding, but if that’s the case why is it only this size that grips? Either way, it feels yuck.

Morhold sleeves seem fine.

Mordred sleeves are the largest ones. They’re a poor fit, about 5mm too wide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre G
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
(europe) I've bought about 1000 sleeves from docsmagic.de... now I'm waiting for my game to arrive in wave 1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baramon
msg tools
Did anyone got them for 7th Continent and can share how sleeved location card looks on the table?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Here is a comparison of Swan Panasia Premium (thick) and NSKN Paladin Owain Premium.

The Paladin sleeves come in a pack of 55, and 1 sleeve in the packs I have is wider buy a few mm then the rest. So I consider these to be packs of 54 sleeves. The Percival sleeves (card 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch) had the same problem.
They are a wider fit then the Swan Panasia. They easily fit (width) inside the 7th Continent card holders.

The Swan Panasia Premium come in a pack of 80. The fit is snug but not tight. I'd prefer more height on the top of the sleeve to give more protection, but it's not a real problem.

The thickness and feel of both sleeves are about the same to me.

Paladin Owain

Swan Panasia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.