Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Shadows of the New Sun - joakim589's Gloomhaven campaign Part 1 [Spoilers] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Begin with to characters. A Human Scoundrel and a Vermling Mindthief.

Did a City event: They had problem with the lights in the Sleeping Lion. When the lights went out, my Scoundrel stole 10 gold.

Both charachters bought An Iron Helmet and a Heater Shield in Gloomhaven. Scoundrel also bought a Hide Armour.

Scoundrel got the Battle Legend mission (Earn 15 checkmarks from completed battle grounds), and Mindthief got the Implement of Light mission (Find the Skullbane Axe).

Let's go find those documents Jekserah says a thief has stolen from her.

Walked from Gloomhaven towards Black Barrow (1).

On the road, I saw some white birds.

I did take up my bow and shot one of them. It made a good meal, and my characters got BLESS.

Entered the first dungeon.

Did beat the first 3 enemies. Scoundrel did not take any hit. Mindthief didn't have much Health left.

Second room there was to melee enemies and one with a bow. Quite fast did kill the two swordmens. And wasn't to hard to also take out the enemy with bow.

The last room had two bowmen, and 3 skeletons. Did kill the skeletons quite fast. Did summon a creature, and did get some help from him. But Mindthief had low health so did place him in a corner. Did take down the bowmen, and did complete the dungeon.

The mission told me to go deeper down into the dungeon for mission 2.

I did loot everything in the dungeon. Will see if I can get some buy stuff. Now or later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Hurst
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Congratulations on the victory! Hope you've gotten more time to play, as I'm sure the Scoundrel/Mind Thief combo is fun.

Not sure if anyone pointed it out to you, but I believe the 2nd edition Scenario 1 should have 2 Living Bones in the final room. Either way, beating it with added difficulty is a good show. Happy crawling!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Joshua. Yes I hope to find more time for this game. Right now I play mostly Pandemic Legacy: Season 2. But we're in october. So, hopefully soon I have more time for this.

Maybe it was 2 Living Bones in the final room. I wrote it out of my head. But I will check it later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.