Dave Holcomb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
new user
Don’t really want to open them up to check but I’m afraid if I don’t then later I will not be able to get replacement for missing cards or other things. Hearing about duplicate cards and characters in sealed boxes and this game may take me years to unlock. Any suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lewis
United States
West Lafayette
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You will be able to get replacements down the line.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd just say live with it. You can always proxy it from an unused card if you really need to (certainly not ideal, but better than living with card anxiety for years!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Isaac has said he will provide replacements for people no matter how long it has been since they bought the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Newsham
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jjdelanoche wrote:
Isaac has said he will provide replacements for people no matter how long it has been since they bought the game.

This makes me happy, and should be the standard to which all publishers of legacy-style games hold themselves
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Herman
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Suggestion: Ask a friend who isn't playing the game to carefully open, check and reseal everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Young, rich and sexy wrote:
Suggestion: Ask a friend who isn't playing the game to carefully open, check and reseal everything.

makes me wonder if there is a master card number list out there.
either a non-spoilery version that was just
[class symbol] - [ability card range] - [AttMod card range]

or a more specific one that lists every card and its corresponding number

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.