Viticulture Essential Edition» Forums » General

Subject: noob question. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
blair lafferty

Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i'm about to play my first game, but i have a question about the wake-up chart: do you get the bonus (if any) during both winter and summer phases or just the summer phase?
thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In Viticulture Essential, you get the bonus in the spring (when you choose your wake-up time).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Burgess
United Kingdom
Chichester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
In Viticulture Essential, you get the bonus in the spring (when you choose your wake-up time).
I hate to disagree with you Jamey, but... Nah, just kidding. Great game! Thank you and well done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric C

New York
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My group starts Tuscany Essential for the first time tonight...I’m excited but I secretly will miss the viticulture map board... maybe Tuscany board will grow on me I’m excited to try it out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Woody
United States
Pottsboro
Texas
flag msg tools
I'm trying to reform though.
badge
On the restless road to nowhere, there's no certain peace it seems.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ecirelli wrote:
My group starts Tuscany Essential for the first time tonight...I’m excited but I secretly will miss the viticulture map board... maybe Tuscany board will grow on me I’m excited to try it out

The Tuscany board creates options that can compete successfully with heavy visitor strategies. It makes for a wider open and more rounded game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hogue
United States
O'fallon
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phogg wrote:
Ecirelli wrote:

The Tuscany board creates options that can compete successfully with heavy visitor strategies. It makes for a wider open and more rounded game.

In fact, while I would say the fourth worker can be optional in V:EE (and the fifth usually overkill), the fourth is mandatory in T:EE (and the fifth is often useful).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.