United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

First, I'm in the US.

Three questions:

I have a chance to pick up non-English versions of the RCHps(both). I know there is a language dependent card inside (I forget what it is called). Is there an English language printable version of this card available anywhere (maybe the latest rule book for instance)?

Is there anything else in these packs that is language dependent that I need to be concerned about?

This last question doesn't really have a right answer. If I can get more than 1 copy of these packs at a reasonable price,do you think it is worth picking them up for trade or resale purposes?

Thanks for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filippo
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only language dependant things in those expansions are the Loyalty Cards and the SpellBooks. They're not officially available from PG, but you can find them with google or maybe in the new rulebook that's going to be online in few weeks.

Those expansions are currently out of print, but I don't think they have high demand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel U. Thibault
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Elric132 wrote:
First, I'm in the US.

Three questions:

I have a chance to pick up non-English versions of the RCHps(both). I know there is a language dependent card inside (I forget what it is called). Is there an English language printable version of this card available anywhere (maybe the latest rule book for instance)?

Is there anything else in these packs that is language dependent that I need to be concerned about?

I'd be willing to trade my English loyalty cards (as yet unpunched, even!) for your French ones. I made the mistake of getting Onslaught 2 in English thinking there would be a translation kit so I could keep my Cthulhu Wars bilingual, but that has not been possible so far.

Given a choice of language, I'd rather have the cards in French.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Brussich
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

I haven't placed an order yet, but I will keep you in mind if I decide to go ahead with it.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.