Boian Spasov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
We are the knights who say...
badge
Ni!
mbmbmbmbmb
If a chapter instructs you to draw scenes from all three decks, do you choose from which deck you draw or alternate in order? (I assume that you are free to choose, but I am concerned that I may have missed a rule somewhere)

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Gastonguay
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Act Three! Everybody Dies!
mb
You get to choose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Osterman
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CthulhuKid wrote:
You get to choose.
]

And as tempting as it can be to load your hand with "Sweet" cards (circles) they often don't have huge impacts which can make it harder at the end to pull yourself over certain finish line goals. It's definitely ~safer~ but sometimes you want the room to take risks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Pasi
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
Ka Mate Ka Mate
badge
Ka Ora Ka Ora
mbmbmbmbmb
MrOsterman wrote:
CthulhuKid wrote:
You get to choose.
]

And as tempting as it can be to load your hand with "Sweet" cards (circles) they often don't have huge impacts which can make it harder at the end to pull yourself over certain finish line goals. It's definitely ~safer~ but sometimes you want the room to take risks.

And sometimes you just take the harder cards because the way the story went makes it mouch more fun...

at least I do

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.