Wrocław
Dolnośląskie
flag msg tools
designer
Nintendo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, we’re almost there!
Just one more week left until we’ll start our new project called Page Quest: Season 1. Our whole team is doing our best to make sure we will be able to invite you to join us in this unique project, which will be a lot of fun, especially for you!

After our announcement, there were some of you that asked us for some modifications to the pledges, we’ve listened to them, took them under considerations and we adjusted them a little bit. We hope that most of you will be happy with those changes and that those changes will appeal to even more of yet undecided people that will join our adventurers in the search for the mythical artifacts in Page Quest, while hacking and slashing new monsters in the A4 Quest.

Today we would want to invite you to check the preview page of our project: http://kck.st/2FzaTlM

Although keep in mind that the whole project and its visual aspects are still in the ‘Work In Progress’ so we really value each and every comment, question and feedback from you!

Remember, that this project is made for you and we hope it will be a very nice experience for you guys, that’s why we have prepared for you couple of things from the very beginning:
When the project will be founded, that very same day, we will give you an update with access to the first briefcase that should prepare you for the first adventure in Page Quest.
One week after the project is finished everyone will receive the first adventure for the Page Quest and afterwards you will receive monthly a new digital content.
Page Quest will be available in 3 different languages (English, Polish and German).
A4 Quest printed edition will include new unique content that never was published in digital version nor it ever will be.
Each Stretch Goal for the Page Quest will be considered Kickstarter Exclusive, which means it won’t be ever available in normal distribution outside the kickstarter.
We’ve added an option to choose only the PnP content for those of you who didn’t wanted to be charged with the shipping costs of the printed A4 Quest game.
Take a look at the Stretch goals and the Social media goals - we really hope that reaching those will be a lot of fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks very cool. What happens to the PQ files after the 6 months is up? Will they be available for purchase as a set for others?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Artorig wrote:
Looks very cool. What happens to the PQ files after the 6 months is up? Will they be available for purchase as a set for others?

We are thinking about such a option, but for what we have decided for now, they won't be available in Kickstarter edition - all unlocked stretch goals will give our Backers next content and episodes, and thet means that we can even reach 9 months of content for Backers.

So for us "Backers first" sentence is important here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
Can the $15 PNP backer level get the A4 Quest new components (2 new adventure sheets, 2 new companion sheets and punch board) in PNP format? The international shipping makes the printed version too expensive. If the answer is no, would making them a paid add-on change the answer to yes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tds_gaming wrote:
Can the $15 PNP backer level get the A4 Quest new components (2 new adventure sheets, 2 new companion sheets and punch board) in PNP format? The international shipping makes the printed version too expensive. If the answer is no, would making them a paid add-on change the answer to yes?

Hello!
We want to add some extra components to Backers who will decide to pay shipping and get the whole set like Adventure Junkie (printed version + PnP files for Page Quest).

So this time we want to make this 2 additional adventures as a Printed Version Exclusive. That means we don't want to make any paid add-ons from this - it would be also hard from the production side - we would need to print that as a separated element what would increase the costs - additional packing for example

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys answering question from Spanish language community (which we get in emails, FB and Twitter) - we are thinking about adding this language to Page Quest languages, but here we would need your help and support of Spanish community - if you will support our project and help us in translations - of course for help in translations we can offer games from our publishing house or stuff we have in webstore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
Iras wrote:
tds_gaming wrote:

Hello!
We want to add some extra components to Backers who will decide to pay shipping and get the whole set like Adventure Junkie (printed version + PnP files for Page Quest).

So this time we want to make this 2 additional adventures as a Printed Version Exclusive. That means we don't want to make any paid add-ons from this - it would be also hard from the production side - we would need to print that as a separated element what would increase the costs - additional packing for example

I think you misunderstand what I was asking. I am not requesting you to print, pack and ship a separate add-on of just the 2 new adventure sheets, 2 new companion sheets and punch board, but send them as a PDF, which should not cost you anything.

I have already printed the A4 Quest adventures, heroes and beagle and enjoyed playing them. Unfortunately, the only way now for me to be able to get the new A4 Quest components is to pay US$39.70 (approx. AU$50). There are, as you say, over 15,000 downloads of the existing A4 Quest files, and many of those who downloaded may feel the same as I do - I have already seen comments on your KS preview page by several people concerned about the exclusivity of the new components. While disappointed in the outcome, I understand your reasons and accept your decision. I will still be there backing Page Quest on Day 1, because it sounds awesome. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tds_gaming wrote:
Iras wrote:
tds_gaming wrote:

Hello!

I think you misunderstand what I was asking. I am not requesting you to print, pack and ship a separate add-on of just the 2 new adventure sheets, 2 new companion sheets and punch board, but send them as a PDF, which should not cost you anything.

I have already printed the A4 Quest adventures, heroes and beagle and enjoyed playing them. Unfortunately, the only way now for me to be able to get the new A4 Quest components is to pay US$39.70 (approx. AU$50). There are, as you say, over 15,000 downloads of the existing A4 Quest files, and many of those who downloaded may feel the same as I do - I have already seen comments on your KS preview page by several people concerned about the exclusivity of the new components. While disappointed in the outcome, I understand your reasons and accept your decision. I will still be there backing Page Quest on Day 1, because it sounds awesome. Thanks.

Thanks - you're right I might to understand wrong... Sorry for that. But as I told also in Kickstarter preview - we have decided to do that because we want to add something extra for people who will decide to get the printed version - it's kind of thank you for them, that they have decided to pay an additional cost (which is shipping) and they want to get the printed version from us.

And I really want to thank you that you can understand our decision here. But also at this point I want to ensure you that Thistroy Games crew will release next, free adventures to A4 Quest which will be available for all PnP lovers for free.

And thanks for your kind words - it will be a pleasure and honor to have you in our Page Quest Crew!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Jagodziński
Poland
Gostyń
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tds_gaming wrote:
While disappointed in the outcome, I understand your reasons and accept your decision.

As Irek wrote, we want to add something extra for people who will decide to get the printed version.

However, I can assure you that as we promised as Thistroy Games, we will still be doing free adventures for the A4 Quest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santiago Anglés
Uruguay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Iras wrote:
Guys answering question from Spanish language community (which we get in emails, FB and Twitter) - we are thinking about adding this language to Page Quest languages, but here we would need your help and support of Spanish community - if you will support our project and help us in translations - of course for help in translations we can offer games from our publishing house or stuff we have in webstore.

Let me know if you need help with the spanish translation. Will be glad to help on that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sangles wrote:
Iras wrote:

Let me know if you need help with the spanish translation. Will be glad to help on that.

Thanks! I would like to invite you to our project - can you send me email on irek@boardanddice.ocm?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.