Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Yoder
United States
Sauquoit
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
The basic yellow player card gives a prestige point for each card purchased by any player as long as there is an Adventure card in the offer. I assume that includes the yellow player herself. But what happens if the yellow player purchases the last Adventure card in the offer, and then the purchased Adventure card is replaced by a different genre card? Does the yellow player still get the point since there was an Adventure card on offer before she made her purchase? Of does she not get the point since there is no longer an Adventure card on offer when she is ready to score?
(This is not just theoretical. This situation came up on yellows very last turn of the game. And it would have decided the winner of the game.)
Thanks for your help. Bill

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmie Hayes
United States
Knox
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards you are looking at aren't the player power cards. Those are the double sided cards that players can choose a side to use during the game.

The cards that you are looking at are the cooperative "genre" cards. They aren't for the competitive game. They aren't listed in the components. I didn't understand either until I started digging into the variants. They are mentioned on page 16 of the rule book.

Oh, and when the mention "player cards" in the basic rules they simply mean the postcard-sized placemats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Yoder
United States
Sauquoit
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.