pablo viollier
msg tools
Hi guys,

Me and my playgroup have been playing IA for sometime now, but we only play campaign mode. We take turn to who is the empire each campaign, and now is my turn. The thing is, it seems that we have so much experience playing with the rebels, that the empire annihilated, or at least it has been like this last two times, so I feel very pressured to play competitively with my imperial class.

I'm thinking of using the "Power of the Dark Side" Class Deck, specially for flavor, since we are in Coruscant. I need help to which abilities I should spend my exp. It seems that Embrace Anger is very good, specially with Sentry Droids and Riot Troopers. Unnatural Abilities seems good with the AT-DP, Palpatine and Maul, but I need help with the others, specially de 4exp ones. I'm inclined to choose Embrace Suffering because it seems awesome, but spending 2 thread seems a very high cost.

The other thing I have no experience with, is the Agenda Decks, could you guide me in which ones are the must have and which ones could align well with my imperial class?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.