Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule book components listing states there are 42 item tokens and indicates that they are hexagons colored green and gold. However, I only have 32 of them. I also have 10 blue key tokens that I can't find any mention of in the components or elsewhere in the rules. Are these part of the item tokens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Lennert
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The key tokens are used to track your progress on mystery cards.

If you play without mysteries, then keys become items that you receive instead of mysteries/revelations, so it's possible they are counted as "item tokens" in the parts list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Antistone wrote:

If you play without mysteries, then keys become items that you receive instead of mysteries/revelations, so it's possible they are counted as "item tokens" in the parts list.

Thanks, I was doing inventory last night as I need to request some replacement parts ( ) and that part just threw me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Alves
Portugal
Setubal
Setubal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
briezee wrote:
Antistone wrote:

Thanks, I was doing inventory last night as I need to request some replacement parts ( ) and that part just threw me.

Same here.
The rulebook should state Item tokens should be 32 and key tokens 10.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.