Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
stuart wade
United Kingdom
Ilfracombe
devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi, I'm about to start painting minis again after several years away from the hobby and I'm wondering where you guys from the UK buy your Citadel paints from. I've checked out Amazon but it seems a bit wishy washy in terms of availability. Any bargain online stores out there?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Smith
United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try Element Games.

Excellent prices, UK online store with retail base in Stockport.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also worth looking at ebay. Some people sell big batches of used paints for not very much money, so a good way of getting bulk rather than specific. I picked up c. 30 pots a few years back for something like £5. Yes some were empty or dry, but the majority were usable and plentiful. It's the cheap way of getting started.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donato La Perna
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You could also buy directly from the Games-Workshop webstore for availability, but it will of course be at full price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cornixt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After several years away you might want to go with the cheaper brand Coat D'arms who were GW's original paint supplier and will have the colours you are more familiar with. The newer citadel paints are all called really weird names and different types.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stuart wade
United Kingdom
Ilfracombe
devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for all the tips guys, decided to go with Element Games
Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.