Hide
23 Posts

Lords of Hellas» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: KS to order a copy for me? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Beam
msg tools
Is it possible for someone who already backed to order another copy of the game for someone (ie me)? Firstly I'm asking if this is possible and how it works. Secondly I'm asking if anyone is willing to for me (I'm in northeast of US...New England)? I really don't want to wait until it comes out in retail if i don't have too, plus I'm a fan of the KS bonuses. If only I found out about this game before it closed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Lemire
United States
Worcester
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Same boat...in the same region haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sithrak - The god who hates you unconditionally
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried adding some copies the other day (figured with the positive buzz and the quality of gameplay there would be a market for extra KS copies), but it looks like the pledge manager is closed for good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure. I *think* that additional core pledges can be added for Wave 2, but I really don't know for sure. I can't confirm without reopening my pledge, which I won't do until I have Wave 1 in hand (hasn't happened yet).

Perhaps someone else has more solid information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Flamin_Jesus wrote:
I tried adding some copies the other day (figured with the positive buzz and the quality of gameplay there would be a market for extra KS copies), but it looks like the pledge manager is closed for good.

I looked through the updates and found this:
Quote:
•We will open Pledge Manager after 1st wave will be shipped, so you will be able to make your order (but 2 wave shipping option will be disabled)

That was from October, so no guarantees that the plan remains the same, but it appears as though existing pledgers may be able to add to their order once Wave 1 shipping is complete.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A P
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
mb
https://www.gamenerdz.com/lords-of-hellas-core-preorder-expe...

Edit: Not Kickstarter, but you don't have to wait if the April date is accurate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
Canada
Stoney Creek
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Flamin_Jesus wrote:

Definitely not locked for me. I didn't choose 2 wave shipping, so this is probably why. I would expect it's open for all of us who waited. I'm sorry I can't help you out Jim (I'm in Canada), but seek out someone who chose 1 wave shipping only - even if they've already completed the pm - because it isn't locked yet.
Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Beam
msg tools
Thanks for info.

Anyone out there only choose wave 1 shipping and each to help a fellow New Englander out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Lemire
United States
Worcester
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
shortyski13 wrote:
Thanks for info.

Anyone out there only choose wave 1 shipping and each to help a fellow New Englander out?

Same lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse
United States
Boston
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'd say I could help you (I even live in Boston!), but apparently I'm unable to add things to my 1 wave order. It errors out saying I need to be signed in with my Kickstarter account, despite the previous screen saying I could add stuff to my order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LJplays wrote:
Flamin_Jesus wrote:

Definitely not locked for me. I didn't choose 2 wave shipping, so this is probably why. I would expect it's open for all of us who waited. I'm sorry I can't help you out Jim (I'm in Canada), but seek out someone who chose 1 wave shipping only - even if they've already completed the pm - because it isn't locked yet.
Good luck.

Have you actually tried checking out? Because it works fine for me right until I actually try to pay for stuff, at which point it tells me that I need to be a KS backer (which I am )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL.

If there is an Los Angeles backer I'd jump on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
Canada
Stoney Creek
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Flamin_Jesus wrote:
LJplays wrote:
Flamin_Jesus wrote:

Good luck.

Have you actually tried checking out? Because it works fine for me right until I actually try to pay for stuff, at which point it tells me that I need to be a KS backer (which I am )

I get to paypal - just checked but didn't make the payment yet because I am still waffling on a few things.
Are you sure you are logged in?? Because anyone can access the pm. But only those who log in from email invitation can complete the purchase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LJplays wrote:
Flamin_Jesus wrote:
LJplays wrote:
Flamin_Jesus wrote:

Good luck.

I get to paypal - just checked but didn't make the payment yet because I am still waffling on a few things.
Are you sure you are logged in?? Because anyone can access the pm. But only those who log in from email invitation can complete the purchase.

I'm logged in, checked multiple times, but it fails out before getting to PP.

Maybe it's really just the difference between people who're in the 1st wave shipment and people who get everything in the 2nd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Bull
United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it's a long shot, but if anyone in the UK could order me a basic pledge it would be much appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felipe Bulhões
Brazil
flag msg tools
mb
I managed to upgrade my pledge, but I guess I could do it because I had never confirmed it before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Bingaman
United States
Bristol
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmb
I too am in New England (R.I.) and would like to try to be a parasite if anyone is willing to let me join in? Really just started getting into kickstarter games and missed this one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Keaney
United States
Bridgeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also looking for someone in the Pittsburgh area willing to take on a piggyback zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse
United States
Boston
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
FWIW, I emailed support about trying to get the "submit order" button to work but we're just slowly bouncing emails back and forth as he tries to debug it. I *should* be able to add stuff, but the gamefound site isn't allowing it.

I can't actually add / edit any payment info before hitting submit and after I hit submit, it just complains that I'm not a backer. If I hear anything back from support or it gets fixed, I'll let people know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Keaney
United States
Bridgeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SlothHugger wrote:
FWIW, I emailed support about trying to get the "submit order" button to work but we're just slowly bouncing emails back and forth as he tries to debug it. I *should* be able to add stuff, but the gamefound site isn't allowing it.

I can't actually add / edit any payment info before hitting submit and after I hit submit, it just complains that I'm not a backer. If I hear anything back from support or it gets fixed, I'll let people know.

Are you an original KS backer? Either way, thanks for the info, if i can back late i am so getting on this (:

They plan to bring everything to retail right? so If I want all the KS exclusives I can back the base tier + Leonidas and pick the rest up later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse
United States
Boston
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, I'm a (single wave) existing backer with an order that I was trying to add to.

Almost everything is going retail, yeah, so if you get the core pledge + leo, you should be all set to get the rest later. I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm reasonably sure they said that the PM would unlock once first wave shipping was done (which it isn't). It may be that it *looks* unlocked for 1 wave backers, but that actually committing changes to your order is disabled until the PM is unlocked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse
United States
Boston
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Further updates from support: While I should be able to add stuff right now, they said it's probably easier for me to just wait until the end of Feb when it reopens for real for everyone (and then if I'm still unable to add things, I'll get bounced over to the tech staff to debug my very special problem).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.