Subject: Moon Clan rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christof
Germany
Hirschberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There can never be more than two figures of the moon clan in one province or all shrines together. Does that mean if there are already two figures in one province or the shrines I cannot add another or can I in fact add another if I subsequently remove one of the figures that where already there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Hodgson
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The 2 figure limit should be observed at the end of every summon/placement/move, with the caveat that Shinto place AND move in one action, so they can effectively bypass the figure limit. Everything else must respect it at the end of each summon/placement/move.

I recommend this doc I have been maintaining: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TLMKfsklw1P-iFh3lFB5Iii1...#

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christof
Germany
Hirschberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes, but if I removed a figure after I summoned another, the limit rule would still be fulfilled. The question is, if that is possible. If it wasn't it would make the moon clan quite difficult to play, because for example if I have placed 2 shinto in one season that's it. I cannot change anything there until the next season. That seems quite harsh. And also how should I know when somebody puts up a train mandate because then I need a province with one of my fortresses but at the most one figure or otherwise I cannot buy a lucky god. Also, quite harsh. Who would want to play moon clan then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wei-Hsien Yang
Taiwan
flag msg tools
I hope there should be more explanation for moon clan play_through for limitation of 2 figures(related to Kami and other recruit) from official. Or I prefer to avoid using it from my play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pouyan A.
United States
Mission Viejo
California
flag msg tools
mb
Ancalagonthe black wrote:
Yes, but if I removed a figure after I summoned another, the limit rule would still be fulfilled. The question is, if that is possible. If it wasn't it would make the moon clan quite difficult to play, because for example if I have placed 2 shinto in one season that's it. I cannot change anything there until the next season. That seems quite harsh. And also how should I know when somebody puts up a train mandate because then I need a province with one of my fortresses but at the most one figure or otherwise I cannot buy a lucky god. Also, quite harsh. Who would want to play moon clan then?

You can still buy a lucky god, but if you can't place the lucky god into the map because of the 2-figure limitation you would just put the lucky god in your reserves. You can then summon it during recruit mandate. At least that is my understanding; you can always buy the lucky gods during the train mandate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christof
Germany
Hirschberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Okay, but I still hope that CMON will address this issue in the second faq.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.