Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
During my Card Draw phase, I draw Commissary Dalton, and "Put Forth", making him available during my Hero phase.

With uThulwana (or any iButho for that matter) in the Storehouse, I don't place the Defense Marker on the Storehouse, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Holt
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is correct. In order to place any of the "Heroic Defense" markers (Dalton, Schiess, Hook or NNC) the squares where those markers would be placed need to be unoccupied and free from Fire, and, also, there cannot be any iButhos "inside" the perimeter (either 0 space or the -1 space). The heroes can be put forth and available, you just don't get their Heroic Defense capability. Having said that, though, if the hero is put forth while their space is occupied, and then the iButho is pushed back or eliminated, you get the Heroic Defense marker immediately.

See Rule 6.2.1 While Available, 2nd Bullet:
"Remove a Heroic Defense marker from the map when...That box or any lowered numbered box is occupied by an iButho-also return that Hero's card to your hand."

Tony
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.