Popular Tags: [View All]
Hoopder
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I'll always pick the archer
badge
I had and have a wholly unsatisfied desire to shoot well with a bow. -J.R.R. Tolkien
mbmbmbmbmb
Preparing to play as Barceline with the Witchcraft skills I went to purchase Elemental Ward with my initial PP only to see that it costs 88PP. Every other skill costs 8PP so just wanting to confirm that this is meant to be a cost of 8 as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
jbethany wrote:
Preparing to play as Barceline with the Witchcraft skills I went to purchase Elemental Ward with my initial PP only to see that it costs 88PP. Every other skill costs 8PP so just wanting to confirm that this is meant to be a cost of 8 as well.

Hm, if it says 88pp, that is definitely a typo. It should cost 8.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hoopder
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
I had and have a wholly unsatisfied desire to shoot well with a bow. -J.R.R. Tolkien
mbmbmbmbmb
ssgibson wrote:
jbethany wrote:

Thanks, figured as much but since I wasn't going to dive in until tomorrow anyway I decided it couldn't hurt to get official confirmation. The new stuff looks awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
jbethany wrote:
ssgibson wrote:
jbethany wrote:

Thanks, figured as much but since I wasn't going to dive in until tomorrow anyway I decided it couldn't hurt to get official confirmation. The new stuff looks awesome!

Thanks! Would love to hear your thoughts after your first session, good or bad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
jbethany wrote:

corrected file here

http://press.greenbriergames.com/project_grimslingers/pdf/Gr...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hoopder
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zeeparkes wrote:
jbethany wrote:

corrected file here

http://press.greenbriergames.com/project_grimslingers/pdf/Gr...

Since you're doing new files, I should point out that on the achievement tracker, first column, under Valley of Death there is a vault of the bandit king achievement. Right after the reward in bold is another achievement on the same line with the name all in bold and no place to check off that you have completed it. "The King's Altar: Steal 1 ritual item (2pp)" should presumably be separated out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls