Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Trumbo
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies if I’ve missed this in a very obvious place, but once the Ambas have built and then swap their PI for a mine, does it go back onto its space on their board, and then do they need to rebuild it or do can they simply swap it again on another turn? Do they also retain the power gain/charge income?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bastian Winkelhaus
Germany
Mainz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trumboliscious wrote:
Apologies if I’ve missed this in a very obvious place, but once the Ambas have built and then swap their PI for a mine, does it go back onto its space on their board, and then do they need to rebuild it

No, you did not miss anything and if that would be the case, it sure would have been spelled out in the rulebook.

Trumboliscious wrote:

or do can they simply swap it again on another turn? Do they also retain the power gain/charge income?

Yes to both of those.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sascha K
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Notice that you change the PI with a mine already built. So you simply swap the position of two of your buildings "in space".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Trumbo
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ozelot_3 wrote:
Notice that you change the PI with a mine already built. So you simply swap the position of two of your buildings "in space".

Ah, there it is! For some reason I thought you swapped it with one on your player board. That makes way more sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.