Popular Tags: [View All]
John W
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In a 2 player game

- When the event is drawn that gives a defender attack equal to the discard, does it go the player who would have been receiving the invader card, or can either player use it?

- Are new invader card drawn to replace event cards or do events count towards the necessary 6 draws for 2 players.

- When giving your partner a card, whose discard does it go into when discarded? E.g. If the elves give the humans bears, at the end of the round will the bear go back into the elves discard so it can be retrieved later or is it stuck in the humans discard?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweet Lemon
Germany
Bonn
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey John,

1. It is set aside and either player can use it (but it can be used only once).

2. Yes, you draw until you have drawn 3 enemies for each player -if there is enough room(note that in the stone king you draw 3 cards for one player and then 3 for the other (this is important for one of the later chapters).

3. It goes into the discard of the player who discarded it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois Winterbach
South Africa
Durbanville
Western Cape
flag msg tools
Sweet Lemon wrote:
2. (note that in the stone king you draw 3 cards for one player and then 3 for the other (this is important for one of the later chapters.

Is this explicitly stated in the rules somewhere? So if all my gates are under siege I don’t draw any invaders, but my opponent still draw three?

Note: just completed Chapter 1 of The Stone King Saga. My wife and I really enjoy this game!

Regards (from South Africa 🇿🇦)
Francois

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.