Subject: Kickstarter...again? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Earle
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly, I missed the KS on this dungeon crawl and it looks like one I would have backed. Since I don’t want to pay two or three times the KS price, I was wondering if anyone knows if there will be a second Kickstarter on this game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baird
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'd drop them an email. The pledgemanager just closed a couple of days ago...

support@succubuspublishing.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Earle
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just did that...thanks! (crossing fingers)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Riley
United Kingdom
Woodford Green
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Middara has been basically run as a Kickstarter page that was ongoing for over 18months. I guess this pretty much shows that no matter how long anything lasts there will always be someone who "just missed" it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
Temeraire wrote:
Middara has been basically run as a Kickstarter page that was ongoing for over 18months. I guess this pretty much shows that no matter how long anything lasts there will always be someone who "just missed" it.

A good thing, I think - that the board gaming universe is continually expanding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lil Ruub
United States
Western Delaware Co.
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, I think the timing is a bit unfortunate. I'm sure Middara will continue to get more exposure due to the 2018 Most Anticipated List.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonahdel
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been in KS projects where I missed both the actual KS and Pledge Manager before by a few days and they sent me a link to submit an ultra late pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bram Kok
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LilRuub wrote:
Actually, I think the timing is a bit unfortunate. I'm sure Middara will continue to get more exposure due to the 2018 Most Anticipated List.

Originally the PM would have closed on January 6th, so the timing had already improved. And they will need to close the PM one day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can only guess that if the game is well received, they may launch a second Kickstarter. Something like Gloomhaven and Folklore did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Gustafsson
Sweden
Vallentuna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brian T wrote:
I can only guess that if the game is well received, they may launch a second Kickstarter. Something like Gloomhaven and Folklore did.

Exactly! I've been pestering Brooklynn about running a second KS if this is successful like Gloomhaven!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rico Love
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
Ralpion wrote:
Sadly, I missed the KS on this dungeon crawl and it looks like one I would have backed. Since I don’t want to pay two or three times the KS price, I was wondering if anyone knows if there will be a second Kickstarter on this game?

I'm in the same situation...

Do you have any update on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Earle
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As you can see, I took Brian's advice and emailed the company. They were very nice and gave me an email address where I could squeeze in and pick up a pledge. You might try it, but I don't know if they are still accepting pledges. But on the bright side, if enough people do this; it might prompt them to run a second KS since the game was so successful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rico Love
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
Thanks Michael!

I sent an email, let's see how it goes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.