Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schmittgens
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Bottom Line - does firing an LATW suffer a To Hit DRM when firing within your own hex?

I was playing my ASL buddy yesterday and he was using his LFT Rat Pack charts. I was using the printed QRDC.

His To Hit chart has a green L next to the case for Fire within Hex (+2 DRM) and my QRDC did not.

The section C rules (NRBH at the moment) said the values on the back of the counter provide the basic To Hit number, then you use the modifiers that are marked on the To Hit table.

Which one is right? Or did I miss something?

(Also, a minor nit. The rules say a red L identifies modifiers applicable to LATW. But it's a green L on the QRDC. How could that possibly have been missed in proofreading?!? When is MMP going to provide us updated pages?l
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klas Malmstrom
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It only applies to Guns, IIRC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Schmittgens
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what I thought. I'm wondering if I may have missed an errata or a Perry Sez
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Probst
Australia
Glen Waverley
VIC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
GS in KS wrote:
The Bottom Line - does firing an LATW suffer a To Hit DRM when firing within your own hex?

No. Aside from the fact that, as you note, the QRDC (and full-size chart on the Chapter C divider) does not have the "L" note, the QRDC (and full-size chart) does have the "S" note -- "NA to SW", and all LATW are SW.

Incidentally, there is errata available for C13.1 (published way back in ASL Journal #3) that does indeed replace "red" with "green".

The LFT Rat Charts are in error. You should not even have had the argument; official charts straight from the rulebook vs. an unofficial 3rd-party reproduction? There's no room for debate there ....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.