6 Posts

The Grimm Forest» Forums » General

Subject: question about mini rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bharat b
msg tools
Hi,
I just received my kickstarter copy and I had a question about the wolf mini and the starting token mini. The wolf head and rest of the body have a gap between them it looks like it did not fit all the way thru, similarly for the first person token. I was wondering if everyone got the same mini or was I the only one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bharat b
msg tools
more pictures

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is typical of two piece assembled minis.

You could request replacements, but it's likely that the replacements will be the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bharat b
msg tools
yes I thought so ,thats why I wanted to ask the community first..if its normal and everyone has the same thing not a biggy but just in case i got one of those rare pieces might as well ask for a replacement

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schafer
United States
Prior Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Normal in my world. Mine look the same. If the gap bothers you and you intend to paint them, you could apply some green stuff to seal the gap. Otherwise, as has been said, connection spots commonly have a gap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Hayes
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
Superbowl Champions!
badge
Can't stop buying games...
mbmbmbmbmb
Well if you ever planned on painting them, you can purchase this puddy called Green Stuff or Liquid Green Stuff. They are part of the Citadel paint and hobby supply line from Games Workshop. Just work a little bit of that into the gap and you will be all good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.