Michele Emer
Italy
Taio
Trento
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the end of the 4 mission the app ask me to save EVERYTHING. i spend time to save…

at the begin of the last mission the app ask me to restore ALL. I spend time to restore..

now i start the mission and the app tell me to remove all???? 30min to prepare the game (plus the time to save all) and now i must remove all???
I HATE THIS!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasper Leuven
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should really send this in to the developer as a suggestion for improvement.

I continued from scenario 4 to 5 so I did not save and reset.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Emer
Italy
Taio
Trento
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just send to portalgames...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sum
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible someone could list the points in the campaign(s) where this happens? Or is this the only one? I agree, it sounds very frustrating, but I am determined to play this game despite how abrasive it can be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Emer
Italy
Taio
Trento
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...My determination begins to stagger seriously…

I can carve out some time to play and a game makes me throw more than 30 min?

Besides I'm afraid that another bug has occurred in the last mission... I ask everyone: is it possible that the app has blown me up for all event phase? From the clean phase directly to the action phase? If so why not remove the malfunction phase as it is useless?

If I really threw the time in the preparation and also I played poorly to blame the app... throw the game out the window and claim for the damage!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sumanye wrote:
Is it possible someone could list the points in the campaign(s) where this happens? Or is this the only one? I agree, it sounds very frustrating, but I am determined to play this game despite how abrasive it can be.

Sum.

In Campaign 1. it's only at the end of mission 4!

I haven't played 2 yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.