Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Torben
Germany
Gönnheim
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
badge
This is a sloth. It accurately represents my style of life.
mbmbmbmbmb
How's the game solo? Has anyone tried?
I'd only be interested in the solo variant but wonder if it's good enough in this regard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Molokov (AU)
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Solo and Co-op are very similar. I only ever play Clacks in co-op mode, because the competitive mode seems very very random and things would change too much between turns for you to make any sort of plans.

The co-op variant is a race to send your words before Moist von Lipwig reaches Genua. We've found that the "easy" track (where Moist has a slightly longer path than the "hard" track") is usually a very tight win for the group - maybe we reach Genua with Moist only having 3 more spaces to go. The "hard" path might be just that little tougher to beat.

But it's really a puzzle game - so if you are happy for a solo puzzle game, it works OK. Not sure if you'll want to play it again and again, but it may be good for the occasional puzzle solving.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.