Popular Tags: [View All]
jeff hall
United States
mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found a sealed version of this on Facebook. Does anyone know if the kickstarter unlocked content was just included the main box? I have a cardboard box of extra content that was bought but I don't see any of the unlocked items and have not decided if I should keep it or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott D
Australia
South Australia
flag msg tools
Couldn’t tell you. I’ve yet to receive my pledge yet...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff hall
United States
mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
firewolf81 wrote:
Couldn’t tell you. I’ve yet to receive my pledge yet...

Sorry to hear that, is that common?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott D
Australia
South Australia
flag msg tools
If you are a ROW backer, it’s guaranteed. If you are a US backer, it’s possible. Also if you got the game in the US, you’ll almost be guaranteed to be missing components. Titan Forge said the factory messed up around 80 orders on a pallet and they were missing components from their box. Turns out they lied and Every US game just about, was missing components. They were sending out these replacements and announced that they had all gone out over a month or two ago, and yet, a large percentage of folks have stated that they’ve yet to receive their replacements.

So long story short, you’ll probably have an incomplete copy of the came unless it game with some additional miniatures in a bag or a box or something outside of the two boxes you have. Sorry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
I bought mine off eBay and the Kickstarter extras came in a separate narrow box ( cheap, throwaway cardboard ) with the miniatures in plastic bags and additional cards, etc. Sad the distribution is so messed up, it's a great game, very high quality components, etc. Best I can tell, I'm not missing anything, but I haven't counted all my Memory cards, etc - so I could be missing something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Robinson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Titanforge have really shot themselves in the foot with this campaign. It was late, very late, and communication was not the best. However, the game is good - not great, just good - and the quality of the components is very good. Not as good as the pictures on the Kickstarter. I wish companies would make it clear that the Kickstarter models are resin, and the final product would not be the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike R
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
some is in the main box, the rest in the add-on box.

I have everything but the dice...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jedisilentbob wrote:
I just found a sealed version of this on Facebook. Does anyone know if the kickstarter unlocked content was just included the main box? I have a cardboard box of extra content that was bought but I don't see any of the unlocked items and have not decided if I should keep it or not.

Which unlocked items are you looking for and not seeing?

I thought it was just add-ons (and the From the Deep expansion) that came outside the core box and that it was add-ons that were messed up for many (most/all?) NA backers.

Unless there was a more major SNAFU than I thought, I believe that the NA core box is the same as the one I received in the UK with the unlocked content that wasn't a bought add-on in the core box.

AFAIK there is still only 1 version of the core box - there is no retail version without the KS unlocked upgrades.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mikeran55 wrote:
some is in the main box, the rest in the add-on box.

I have everything but the dice...

Which upgrades (that weren't bought add-ons) do you have in the add-on box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff hall
United States
mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have several of the add ons in a separate box that makes sense.

What about the stretch goals like 3 twin miniatures that were a kickstart exclusive? I think from reading around all copies are the same like you said, so all the stretch goals should be in the main box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.