Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Calixtus Wee
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
Who moves the Zombies? Or do they move towards the nearest Player? Like mindless deathflesh after the scent of fresh meat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Calixtus wrote:
Who moves the Zombies? Or do they move towards the nearest Player? Like mindless deathflesh after the scent of fresh meat?

This is answered on page 8 of the 3rd edition rulebook:

https://www.twilightcreationsinc.com/zombies-third-edition-r...

the rulebook wrote:
Each time a player moves zombies, he or she rolls 1 die and must move that many
zombies 1 space each. If there are fewer zombies on the board, the player moves all
zombies on the board. No zombie may be moved twice by the same player in the same
turn. All rules for player movement also apply to moving zombies, except that no
more than 1 zombie may occupy each space.

Where "each time a player moves zombies" is defined in the turn sequence (page 3 of that same rulebook).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calixtus Wee
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
I don't think I have the 3rd Edition Rulebook, because mine is second-hand bought. I am believing that the current Player gets to mess with his Enemy Players by moving the Zombies in their direction. Right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Calixtus wrote:
I don't think I have the 3rd Edition Rulebook, because mine is second-hand bought.

The link i provided above is the 3rd edition rulebooks for the core game and every expansion. Every question you've asked, except for how to play one particular card, is answered in those rulebooks.

Calixtus wrote:
I am believing that the current Player gets to mess with his Enemy Players by moving the Zombies in their direction. Right?

The rules (quoted above) say that the player gets to move zombies. It places no restrictions on which zombies or which direction they can move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Calixtus wrote:
I don't think I have the 3rd Edition Rulebook, because mine is second-hand bought. I am believing that the current Player gets to mess with his Enemy Players by moving the Zombies in their direction. Right?

Often, you might find it advantageous to move zombies away from a player that is getting close to 25 or out of your way to clear a path. There is no restriction on which ones have to move and where.

Pretty sure that is in all the edition rules. I've seen the first and third edition rules and I know it is in both of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.