Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony M
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a few questions regarding recovering from defeat. These are more clarifications as I think the rules cover these, but wanted to confirm my understanding is correct:

1) If a defeated character is healed by an ally's ability, such as Belzamin's "Minor Healing", is the defeated character immediately stood back up and able to take a normal turn on their next activation ?

2) If a defeated character uses a "Burst of Strength" to remove a damage at the start of the character's activation, does the character then get a full normal turn with a move and an attack ?

3) Even if you have cards in hand that can self heal a character (Potion of Healing, etc.), a defeated character's turn must start with a Rest or Burst of Strength. Additional healing effects can only be played only once the character performs one of those two options ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance: Available Now!
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Yes

2) Yes

3) Correct, you can't self-heal while unconscious. Also note that we added the word "conscious" to the Immortal White Lotus as well, which means it can't heal you at the start of your turn if you're knocked out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.