Subject: Room for a possible Mahjong expansion set? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to officially request an expansion for Dragon Castle that fills out the tile set and gives players a full Mahjong set.

I love these tiles and art for them a lot. I would love to be able to also play a full Game of Mahjong with them as well.

So if you guys at Horrible Games ever felt like doing something like that you'ld have my money for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristijan Petrovski
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Second!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nisses Clan Skryre
Belgium
Gent
flag msg tools
mbmb
3-ded
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Heineman
United States
LaCrosse
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Pra'
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are aware there's demand for such an expansion tile set, but we can't make any official statement or promise yet. We are however evaluating the feasibility of a project like this, and we will make an official announcement if/when we will have something concrete to announce
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Heineman
United States
LaCrosse
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Algaroth wrote:
We are aware there's demand for such an expansion tile set, but we can't make any official statement or promise yet. We are however evaluating the feasibility of a project like this, and we will make an official announcement if/when we will have something concrete to announce

Sweet!

And maybe include some larger player mats for more of the solo computer game variant? eh eh he? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.