Hide
6 Posts

Forbidden Stars» Forums » Rules

Subject: Orbital strike - short question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wojtas -
msg tools
Guys, can I use my big and strong units as a shield for smaller units during orbital strike? So let's say I received 2 damage and I have orcs battle wagon and boyz on attacked world - so battle wagon soaks up the damage and nothing happens (since rout is not an option in orbital strike). Is it correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Bailey
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wojtas -
msg tools
Thank you Samuel! I just wanted to say thank you again for designing such a WONDERFUL game, Forbidden Stars are my no. 1 board game! Well done and I hope either FFG or GW will hire you to develop remake/sequel!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Bailey
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad you are enjoying it! It would be nice to develop a remake or sequel, but I don't see it happening anytime soon, sadly

It is great to see all the fans producing their own factions though. Its very cool to be part of something that people are so passionate about!

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Samuel Bailey wrote:
Glad you are enjoying it! It would be nice to develop a remake or sequel, but I don't see it happening anytime soon, sadly

It is great to see all the fans producing their own factions though. Its very cool to be part of something that people are so passionate about!

Cheers

Oh yeah Sam...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Bailey
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone cannibalized a copy of StarCraft Very cool!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.