4 Posts

War in the Pacific (first edition)» Forums » General

Subject: "The Rules Of The Road" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric piatyszek
msg tools
Hi all,

Do you know this material "The Rules Of The Road" for WITP?

I quote : "First, published by SL Enterprises in 1995 is the 60+ page "The Rules Of The Road", Extended rules of play for War in the Pacific. Many years in development this set of rules modifies many of the original game's systems to the point of calling this a revised or 2nd edition of the game rules. Truly a huge undertaking! This was self-published by Terry Stibal and is 3-hole punched in excellent, unread condition. "

Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Doran
United States
Columbia
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
grisouille wrote:
Hi all,

Do you know this material "The Rules Of The Road" for WITP?

I quote : "First, published by SL Enterprises in 1995 is the 60+ page "The Rules Of The Road", Extended rules of play for War in the Pacific. Many years in development this set of rules modifies many of the original game's systems to the point of calling this a revised or 2nd edition of the game rules. Truly a huge undertaking! This was self-published by Terry Stibal and is 3-hole punched in excellent, unread condition. "

Regards

Knew Terry quite well before his passing (just online, but there we had a fifteen year conversation). I have the Rules of the Road and it is excellent. Was originally in several “volumes” of pamphlets. If you can get a copy and like the original War in the Pacific, get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric piatyszek
msg tools
Hi tony. Thank you. Do you know where I can get them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Doran
United States
Columbia
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
grisouille wrote:
Hi tony. Thank you. Do you know where I can get them?

Eric:

So far as I know, they do not exist in any electronic form. I am working on getting either a pdf or at least photocopies made. Don’t know if I can do the pdf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.