Subject: Let's make it interesting. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Schellenberg
Canada
Swift Current
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
"The Lord gets his best soldiers out of the highlands of affliction." -Charles Spurgeon. "Prayer is not overcoming God's reluctance, but laying hold of His willingness." -Martin Luther
badge
"The riches of His free grace cause me daily to triumph over all the temptations of the wicked one, who is very vigilant, and seeks all occasions to disturb me." -George Whitefield
mbmbmbmbmb
New Horse Race by Michaud Toys
www.michaudtoys.org

Let’s make it interesting (variant)

Deal an extra hand at the beginning of the game (in a 6 player game deal a 7th hand).

Once scratched cards are discarded, the extra hand of cards are placed face up near the board.

After dice rolls are resolved on a players turn, these cards can be purchased at a cost of 20 (highest scratch value).

Once you purchase a card you must replace it with one from your hand.

This allows for folders remorse situations that are mostly hilarious for the majority at the table. It also allows a player to specialize or diversify in the cards they think will end up snagging a portion of the winnings. Best of luck to you and happy racing!

Please feel free to add to this if you have other ideas that would make this game more fun. It is all luck without this variant and I know there are others who would like more from this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.