3 Posts

Grimslingers: The Northern Territory» Forums » Rules

Subject: Passive cards in hand rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Grogg
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Do passive cards that are in your hand count towards hand size limit?

And can they be put in your stash? See below.

Edit: Pg 23 of 4th edition rulebook in the Progress Tracker section. “When players gain a new skill card, it can be added to either their stash or their hand, if they have room.”

So my new question is, if I dont have room do they go to the corresponding discard/deactivate pile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Posse91 wrote:
Do passive cards that are in your hand count towards hand size limit?

And can they be put in your stash? See below.

Edit: Pg 23 of 4th edition rulebook in the Progress Tracker section. “When players gain a new skill card, it can be added to either their stash or their hand, if they have room.”

So my new question is, if I dont have room do they go to the corresponding discard/deactivate pile?

Passives in your hand DO count towards your hand size. Anything in your hand does (unless otherwise stated).

Passives in your passive space, of course, do not count towards your hand size.

And yes, if you don't have room they would go to discard or deactivate. I can't remember if this is explained in the rulebook. I would put them into deactivate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Grogg
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ya you’re right. Being a skill it would go to deactivate. Thanks Stephen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.