7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Good Comics sites rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derrick Wildstar
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone recommend a good Comics site similar in style to Board Game Geek? Particularly in community and message board discussion?

I love the vibe here on BGG and am starting to get back into comics so would like to find a similar place for that interest.

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While I have an answer for neither, you might want to specify Comic Books vs Comic Strips, as they are largely different communities. (Or do do you mean people who stand in front of microphones and try to tell jokes?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Wildstar
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're not wrong. heh

In this instance I am indeed talking about Comic Books.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Salamone
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Aggravating people worldwide since 1964
mbmbmbmbmb
Subscribed (so that I can latch on if you find a good comic book site)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Wildstar
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One fairly popular one I know of is Comic Book Resources: http://community.comicbookresources.com/

But if anyone else knows of a great site please share. Again, I'm hoping to find a community of similar nature to BGG. Lots of content and largely friendly people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goo
United States
Yorba Linda
California
flag msg tools
badge
Try to be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.
mb
I love Comic Book Herald for reading orders. There is some forum discussion but I’m not involved so I’m not sure how good it is. I just lurk the Complete Marvel Reading Order lists.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Wildstar
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent. I do like helpful reading orders, especially to navigate Marvel Unlimited.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.