Popular Tags: [View All]
Jake Talley
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoping this can be a general thread for people looking for/offering counters from various C3i issues. I'm looking for the two Empire of the Sun counters and one Plan Orange counter from #31 [found them!]. I have some of the counters from #28 and #30 if anybody's looking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mochara c
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you employed the "Have Parts" / "Need Parts" on the respective games' pages? That's probably the most pointed way to get the word out as to what you have & what you need.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Talley
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think that gets used very often at all

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mochara c
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Speaking only for meself it's worked very well. Found some pretty obscure bits and passed some stuff on, as well. Costs ya nothing to try.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Abdullah Ibrahim - African River
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
moly19 wrote:
Speaking only for meself it's worked very well. Found some pretty obscure bits and passed some stuff on, as well. Costs ya nothing to try.

It's worked for me as well; first place I look.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pɹɐɥɔᴉɹ
England
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
Careful. There is a minefield around here.
badge
BANG!! Don't step on the mines!
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a geeklist for this sort of thing, called The Unwanted C3i (and others) Insert Giveaway Geeklist: The Insert Orphanage
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Talley
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, thanks. I'd never seen that ... not particularly active though (average of 1 post per month).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scud80 wrote:
Ah, thanks. I'd never seen that ... not particularly active though (average of 1 post per month).

Make it two posts this month and good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pɹɐɥɔᴉɹ
England
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
Careful. There is a minefield around here.
badge
BANG!! Don't step on the mines!
mbmbmbmbmb
scud80 wrote:

It gets busy when a new edition comes out. Items can move fairly quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick West
Scotland
Colinton
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
"Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity....
badge
....and I'm not certain about the universe." Albert Einstein
mbmbmbmbmb
scud80 wrote:

More will subscribe and therefore be altered to your needs. You cannot create help, all you can hope to do is access all those willing to help. Personally I would put something on the have parts/want parts geeklist and game page. It's going to be as good as it gets....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lind
United States
North Chesterfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
My favorite response to anyone's question about how something happened.
badge
Really, Mom, I was just sittin' here mindin' my own business!
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW, I get each issue of C3i and pull out what I need for the games I actually play and then offer the rest of the materials up for sale at very modest prices. Then I use whatever I get back (after BGG and PayPal fees) to partially fund the purchase for the next issue. The darn magazines are just expensive if you're retired like I am.

The most current issue, C3i #31, had nothing of interest to me all at so that magazine and inserts I'm just hoping to resell as a complete copy so I only go in the hole a little.

That said, if on a rare occasion I find something on a C3i free list I need and manage to get it then I post something back to that list for free to keep it all fair and square.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.