Memoir '44» Forums » General

Subject: French and/or Italian army pack rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan H
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
Has anyone heard of anything new coming out for Memoir 44 like new army packs or scenarios? I'd love to see the French and Italians get their own packs and scenarios since the rules for both already exist!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Rasmussen
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might find this interesting...https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1932093/r-borg-new-air-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Nieuwkoop
Netherlands
Klundert
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This one is for sure in april;
https://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44/en/maps-and-boards/thr...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SGWinter wrote:
Has anyone heard of anything new coming out for Memoir 44 like new army packs or scenarios? I'd love to see the French and Italians get their own packs and scenarios since the rules for both already exist!

The French infantry (and Italian artillery) were included in the Memoir '44: Equipment Pack... they were fairly well done in heavy coats.
There are also some good scenarios in this release.

If you want Italian Infantry minis all you need to do is buy the Med Theater expansion... the infantry units are called British but the helmets are not... they look Italian at best. Some dork art coordinator at DoW made the wrong call... I couldn’t stand the f’d up helmets so I took matters into my own hands to correct this travesty...

much better

I think you’d be better off ordering some Airfix Italian infantry as well as some British/Commonwealth minis (Valiant/Esci/Revell/Airfix)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Papenfuss
United States
Star
Idaho
flag msg tools
"Your results are back: it's negative"......um, is that a bad thing?
mbmbmbmbmb
StevenE wrote:

The French infantry (and Italian artillery) were included in the Memoir '44: Equipment Pack... they were fairly well done in heavy coats.

I agree. I really like Italian Artillery in EP...sturdy and nicely sculpted. The French infantry are solid.

StevenE wrote:

I think you’d be better off ordering some Airfix Italian infantry as well as some British/Commonwealth minis (Valiant/Esci/Revell/Airfix)

What scale works best with Memoir?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1/72 scale

http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/PeriodList.aspx?period=1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan H
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
StevenE wrote:
SGWinter wrote:

If you want Italian Infantry minis all you need to do is buy the Med Theater expansion... the infantry units are called British but the helmets are not... they look Italian at best. Some dork art coordinator at DoW made the wrong call... I couldn’t stand the f’d up helmets so I took matters into my own hands to correct this travesty...

much better

I did notice that the British helmets did seem a little off haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.