Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bandit based Recharge rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Barber
United States
New Rochelle
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played a handful of games, and am loving Pathfinder ACG. However, I've also played the tablet version of the game and noticed something.

Every time i meet a bandit in the digital version, I am forced to recharge a card. Once I recharge, I am given a new card. From what I understand, this is not how recharge works. You don't usually get a replacement card.

I know it's not always easy to understand what is happening in the digital game, but it seems pretty consistent that whenever I recharge due to the bandit, I'm getting a replacement card. Does this mean I'm doing something wrong when I play the tabletop game?

I tried searching for this issue, but couldn't find my way to an answer. Otherwise, I am loving the game.. looking forward to experiencing more of it.

thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Sandifer
United States
Lutherville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bunglebb wrote:
Every time i meet a bandit in the digital version, I am forced to recharge a card. Once I recharge, I am given a new card. From what I understand, this is not how recharge works. You don't usually get a replacement card.

I just played through the digital RotR campaign myself (on PC).

I'm pretty sure what you describe is a scenario effect. I forget which scenario it is, but one forces you to draw a replacement every time you recharge a card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Barber
United States
New Rochelle
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oh ! that is likely! I'll check tonight, but that must be it.. thanks!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jones
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The very first scenario, Brigandoom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Barber
United States
New Rochelle
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so incredibly obvious once it's pointed out. thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.