Subject: Scenario 29 The Back of My Hand rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Halley
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Greeting everyone!
My friend and I have played this scenario three times and all three times the Russians melted away like a hot knife through butter.

The Germans operations range of 1-9, tank proficiency of 8 and 9, and outstanding half track mounted infantry with 6/5 FP who outnumbers the Russian infantry is just to much for the poor Russians to handle. (The Russians have operation range of 3-6, poor infantry with 4/1 and 5/2 FP, and outnumbered T34s with 5 proficiency). When ever the Russian tried to make a stand they were swarmed and outgunned with better much infantry and tank crews. The best the poor bloody Russian infantry can manage in Op Fire is 4 FP against German infantry in adjacent stone buildings.

Anyway, you get my point. I would love to hear from someone who won this scenario as the Russians and learn how they did it.

Take care all,
Dean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Halley
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
No takers huh?

Well I am going to try this scenario again. This time I am going set up the four tanks and best infantry the Russians have in the second row of buildings on Board 20 that are north and west of the road. This will force the Germans to get up close and personal to take them out. And hopefully be damaged enough in the process to allow the Russians to win.

Time will tell if this works.

Take care all,
Dean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls