5 Posts

Myth» Forums » General

Subject: Stone of life treasure rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bairnt Dittler

Minnesota
msg tools
I’m sure I missed this in the rules but when playing a module it states to ignore the realm tile and set it up as instructed by the module. I understand that part. What about treasure tokens for defeating three minions, captain, or lair. The amount or treasure tokens are determained by the tile type. Am I supposed to ignore the treasure tokens as well? From the looks of the stone of life step by step tutorial they are putting them out. So I have been using them is this correct?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Kelly
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You ignore what the tile tells you is the treasure limit, instead the module should tell you what the limit is, generally on an Act by Act basis I think but iirc this information was missed out of the Stone of Life by mistake. I can't remember what the limit was supposed to be but I am sure you can't go far wrong using 5 (or even just defaulting to what the tiles say this time round)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Davis
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Treasure limit is listed under each Act's Restrictions. (Pages 3, 9, and 15.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Kelly
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I must have an old version of the pdf as no treasure limits under restrictions on my copy

I see where you mean having looked at the training booklet which shows the first of those pages, I was really quick downloading mine and I suspect there were a few changes following feedback and I obviously haven't got the corrected version, drat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Davis
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its available on MCG's website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.