Popular Tags: [View All]
Lars Fotland
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
Meow
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I have a few questions about the rules for the 2nd expansion. Can anyone help?

1) Should the small temple tiles on the score track be placed face up or face down?

2) Can any number of assistants stop on any space in the Port City tiles? Even two of your own?

3) Rules say when you stop on the 5 point space you may take an amulet from the supply. I assume this is the 5 point space with the amulet symbol next to it only.

4) Are the rectangular space in the Port Cities connected to the leftmost path (and the 5 point space the rightmost)? I.e do I need to start on the leftmost path and pay Tea(green)+Gold/Fruit to get to the rectangular space? Or can I choose the final stop no matter which path I take.

5) Will the blue amulets replace the order card reward on the bottom right space of the worship table, or can I choose to take an order card, amulet from supply or a blue amulet when I stop there?

6) One question about the worship table in general: If I have more assistants in a city than I need to get to my desired space, do I need to spend them all? E.g if I have 9 assistants, is it impossible to get to the bottom right space?

Thanks for any help! Looking forward to play more Round House!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
emperors4 games
Taiwan
flag msg tools
EmperorS4
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fotland89 wrote:
Hi, I have a few questions about the rules for the 2nd expansion. Can anyone help?

1) Should the small temple tiles on the score track be placed face up or face down?
face up

2) Can any number of assistants stop on any space in the Port City tiles? Even two of your own?
each space stand only one assistant in Port City tiles.

3) Rules say when you stop on the 5 point space you may take an amulet from the supply. I assume this is the 5 point space with the amulet symbol next to it only.
it's correct!

4) Are the rectangular space in the Port Cities connected to the leftmost path (and the 5 point space the rightmost)? I.e do I need to start on the leftmost path and pay Tea(green)+Gold/Fruit to get to the rectangular space? Or can I choose the final stop no matter which path I take.
you can choose the final stop no matter which path you take.

5) Will the blue amulets replace the order card reward on the bottom right space of the worship table, or can I choose to take an order card, amulet from supply or a blue amulet when I stop there?
Yes ,you can choose to take an original reward(order card,red amulet)from supply or a blue amulet when you stop there.

6) One question about the worship table in general: If I have more assistants in a city than I need to get to my desired space, do I need to spend them all? E.g if I have 9 assistants, is it impossible to get to the bottom right space?
You also can place all of the assistants to worship table, but the most VP you can get each time is 16 VPs, you can not get more VP even if you have more than 8 assistants.
After worship action, all of the assistants will back to your personal supply area.

Thanks for any help! Looking forward to play more Round House!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Fotland
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
Meow
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the reply and clarifications
A couple of follow up questions only..
emperors4 wrote:
fotland89 wrote:

each space stand only one assistant in Port City tiles.

Is this interpretation correct? Every round space in a Port City can only hold 1 assistant in total, except the rectangular space which can hold any number of any color. This is different from the worship table where all spaces can hold one assistant of each color.

emperors4 wrote:
fotland89 wrote:

You also can place all of the assistants to worship table, but the most VP you can get each time is 16 VPs, you can not get more VP even if you have more than 8 assistants.
After worship action, all of the assistants will back to your personal supply area.

I'm sorry, this is still not clear to me. The rules say on page 12:
Rules page 12 wrote:
You must place all of your assistants, and the last assistant must be placed on the chosen spot.

According to this rule I cannot stop on the 16 point space if I have 9 assistants, because this requires an even number of 8 or more assitants when placing orthogonally (unless I already have a senior somewhere). Is this correct?

(If this is correct, maybe a rule of maximum 9 assistants in a town would be good)

Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
emperors4 games
Taiwan
flag msg tools
EmperorS4
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Is this interpretation correct? Every round space in a Port City can only hold 1 assistant in total, except the rectangular space which can hold any number of any color. This is different from the worship table where all spaces can hold one assistant of each color.

yes your explanation is right

Quote:
According to this rule I cannot stop on the 16 point space if I have 9 assistants, because this requires an even number of 8 or more assitants when placing orthogonally (unless I already have a senior somewhere). Is this correct?
(If this is correct, maybe a rule of maximum 9 assistants in a town would be good)Thanks again!

I didn't think that someone would be more than 8 assistants in a town before I write the rule, but now my explain is: when you perform a worship action,you will take all of assistants to worship table, you only use up to 8 assistants,the other assistants will back to your personal supply area. sorry for my mistake on the details of rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Fotland
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
Meow
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much for your patience with my questions. The question about 9 assistants was actually raised in our first game, but now there will be no doubt anymore

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
emperors4 games
Taiwan
flag msg tools
EmperorS4
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fotland89 wrote:
Thank you very much for your patience with my questions. The question about 9 assistants was actually raised in our first game, but now there will be no doubt anymore

You're welcome, thanks for your time in this game!
The designer appreciate it that you do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.