Popular Tags: [View All]
Tiago Perretto
Brazil
Curitiba
Parana
flag msg tools
Thinking about my next move.
badge
So, if my only options are these, then I shall...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, folks!

We have one question about the Reinforce Outpost objective: the turn for the Squad Soldiers counts as a "soldier turn". In this objective, the goal is to keep the location free at the end of three soldiers turns.

We had three turns - two from players and one from the squad. But we don't know if a Squad turn counts as a "soldier turn", or just players and NPS count, since several cards don't affect squads and others just squads, they do seem to be a thing apart.

Thanks for the help!

Regards,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Martyn
United States
Guilford
VT
flag msg tools
EXCELSIOR!!!
badge
ZOMGALOMES!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
A "soldier turn" is the collected actions of all of your soldiers. Once you've taken all the actions you can or want to take with all of your player soldiers, NPSs, and squad soldiers, you have completed one soldier turn, which is then followed by an enemy turn.

So, if after all of your soldiers have acted, there are no enemies on the location, then you have successfully completed one of the three soldier turns needed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dirk
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the pete wrote:
Once you've taken all the actions you can or want to take with all of your player soldiers, NPSs, and squad soldiers, you have completed one soldier turn, which is then followed by an enemy turn.

This is confusing me as well, but what you just described seems to me is a standard turn. As the OP writes... "Squad Soldiers counts as a "soldier turn" sounds like something special. Can you (or anyone) re-explain?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Norridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe think of it like this,
Solder turn = Friendly turn.
All of your solder actions take place during this turn. Player, Non player and squad.
Enemy turn = Hostile turn.

EDIT:
Let’s say it’s the end of the solder turn and the objective is clear of all hostiles.
Now the hostile turn starts, if due to the hostile reenforce die roll you get hostiles in the objective location again you need to clear them out again plus any hostiles that may have followed into the objective location.
Ending the solder turn with no hostiles in the location 3 Times in a row meets the objective requirements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.