Sure no problem.
1) How ever you want to interact. You can both go different direction to scope out the dungeon. You can go together. You can pick things up for each other , you can swap items. Then you can do...
2) When enemies are focused on a Hero another can come in and pick and choose who to fight. They can assist in any way that works the best for the situation. It is true coop in every way.
3) I love my game, all of it. I am very proud how it plays in every mode. Any mode you pick it does not feel like it really should be played another way. It really works great any way you play it. My fav is competitive.
If you need more let me know.
Thanks for the reply!
1) Sounds nice! Are there synergies between classes/heroes aswell? Any healing abilities or other potential teambuffs planned? What would the incentive to move as a group instead of splitting up and go one and one?
2) Will enemies scale with more people and will loot also scale? If fighting together as a group is there any drawback to that? As in you won't be able to explore as much or draw more noise?
Sounds nice so far, looking forward to the kickstarter! I wish you all the luck with it!