Stuffed Fables» Forums » Rules

Subject: Lost Icon and Vendors rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dizdi
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Lost Icon and Point of Interest icon on the board are activated if a Stuffy starts, ends or moves over the space.
My question is: If it starts or ends it's turn or movement?
Also, Vendors read: The first time a Stuffy enters each space with a button symbol...
The question is: The first time during it's turn or during this page?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan M
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Basically, with the various spots on the board, if you ever land on them you end your movement and read the corresponding text in the book. So it doesn't matter if your turn is just starting, in the middle, or if your movement ends on the spot, if you touch it at any point you are can read text.

I believe with the vendors, the same rules apply. Once anyone hits the button symbol, you draw 4 items and that becomes the "store". Even if a page has more than 1 button/vendor space, you still only ever have those 4 items to chose from on that page regardless of which vendor spot you are on (or adjacent to once the items are revealed).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Bouselli
United States
Carteret
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mools wrote:
Basically, with the various spots on the board, if you ever land on them you end your movement and read the corresponding text in the book. So it doesn't matter if your turn is just starting, in the middle, or if your movement ends on the spot, if you touch it at any point you are can read text.

I believe with the vendors, the same rules apply. Once anyone hits the button symbol, you draw 4 items and that becomes the "store". Even if a page has more than 1 button/vendor space, you still only ever have those 4 items to chose from on that page regardless of which vendor spot you are on (or adjacent to once the items are revealed).

Incorrect about the vendors.

If there are multiple vendors on a page (ex. 3 vendors) you draw four cards for the one you land one. That is his/her selection. It remains out until you turn the page. And if you land on a different vendor, he now has 4 cards laid out representing his store. And they remain out as well until you turn the page.

If you want a particular item that has been laid out on the table you have to go to the vendor representing those goods.

For example, if you have one vendor on the top of the page and one on the bottom, I lay four cards out at the bottom of the page when I stop at that vendor. When I stop at the top vendor, you lay out four items at the top of the page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy G
United States
West Chester
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
noom777 wrote:
The Lost Icon and Point of Interest icon on the board are activated if a Stuffy starts, ends or moves over the space.
My question is: If it starts or ends it's turn or movement?

My reading re: Lost Icon is that it stops the stuffy movement, but continues his turn.

P. 6 of Rule Book: "If a stuffy starts, ends or moves over a space with a "..." token, end that stuffy's movement, pause that stuffy's turn, and discard the token."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.