Greg Smith
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do I add two different versions of the same game to my collection?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt L.
United States
Seahurst
Washington
flag msg tools
I have text here
badge
So important!
mbmbmbmbmb

Go to the My Games section of the game page and there's a button to Add another copy, here's the page for Inis for example.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/155821/inis/mygames/coll...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Helton
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this!

I did not even know you could add additional copies of games!

So now I have added my two other copies of Diplomacy, and my additional copies of War of the Ring, 2nd edition and Plague and Pestilence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helmer Aslaksen
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
Prof. of mathematics and lover of history. Trying to get my kids interested in board games. Knizia fan (own about 100 of his games). Worked at the National Univ. of Singapore for 22 years and spent 8 years at UC Berkeley. Love Irish history
mbmbmbmbmb
Alternatively you can click on the + in the last column of you collection listing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Smith
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
erensberger wrote:
Uh... just adding another copy doesn't distinguish another version, unless you also "set version/edition" on the Add window, or add from the Versions list in the first place.

Just adding another copy with the "quantity" entry didn't work. Adding from the version listing was the key. Thank you, Erik!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.