8 Posts

HATE» Forums » General

Subject: What tribe is your least favorite? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bob stewart
msg tools
mbmbmb
Poll: Like them all or hate one, which is your least favorite?
What tribe add on are you least excited for?
  Your Answer   Vote Percent Vote Count
Um'Tull
67.4% 29
Vore Nash
14.0% 6
Sarrassa
18.6% 8
Voters 43
This poll is now closed.   43 answers
Poll created by scuba_2011
Closes: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:00 am

Im buying them all, but im least excited about Um'Tull. To me they are to much like the core tribes. Im still buying them though, so I dont hate them, just the least excited for them.

I would like to know what your thoughts are on your least favorite.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why didn't you list them all?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bob stewart
msg tools
mbmbmb
Because those are the only add on ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher Peterson
Thailand
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I think the Sarrassa minis are cool, but I worry about their special rules breaking some of the scenarios.

Vore Nash look awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bob stewart
msg tools
mbmbmb
Ggeek wrote:
I think the Sarrassa minis are cool, but I worry about their special rules breaking some of the scenarios.

Vore Nash look awesome&!

I think their trial will counter that some since you only have 2 rounds to get some savagery or else you lose

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scuba_2011 wrote:
Because those are the only add on ones.

Of these 3, I agree with you. The whole thing looks too samey to me, but there has been a little break out from the look here and there ... but just a little. Still love it and backing and getting everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eðvarð Hilmarsson
Iceland
Reykjavik
Reykjavik
flag msg tools
Cthulhu whispers to me when I sleep......
badge
Cthulhu whispers to me when I sleep......
mbmbmbmbmb
Ggeek wrote:

Vore Nash look awesome!

Thats my thoughts as well, I think they look the best (I like undead armies) but their gamestyle is possibly game breaking.

To be honest I would have wanted the Sarrassa and Vore Nash to show up in special scenarios rather then being tribes. Given how similar the tribes of the plains are, they could have done more with the exotic touch of these guys (like they did with the Mother Prophecy).

For my first game I might be picking Um´Tull since they are kind of average in play style (since my wife also wants the Rak that I was going to take).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james herbby
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sarrassa.

Oh god I am effing sick and tired of zombies.

Plus, the other 2 tribes.

The ones that just say, "nope, I poison you and you still die." That makes me giggle.

Lizardmen. I literally do not have to say anything else. But I will. Trapper lizardmen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.