Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Take Walker
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope you're all envisioning melty blue fists. :V

So, the weird scenario I found myself in today: I got a couple cards that spread Strife across the island, then I found myself with Call of the Dahan Ways, and the best spot to use it was in one of those enstrifened lands, converting a town with the elemental threshold.

Does Strife stick around if an invader is taken out from under it? I imagine it wouldn't do anything if it did, but there are those "Invaders don't blah in lands with disease and strife" events, so it could still have a purpose.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's in the rulebook somewhere, Strife just happens so infrequently, I'm not too well-versed in how it acts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Schlepphorst
msg tools
P. 11, "If [the invader] is removed or destroyed, return the Strife token to the supply."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Lennert
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
P. 11 goes on to say: "If it is replaced with another Invader, the Strife stays; but if it is replaced with something else - such as a Beasts token or Dahan - the Strife goes away."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Take Walker
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This surprises me not at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.