Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Brown
United States
University
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Today, I finally realized that I haven't received my copy of Beneath Nexus from Kickstarter. I'm admittedly a little behind - my wife and I have made two major moves since July that have required full relocation, one of which right before Christmas.

I reached out to Silverclutch today just to see if they could help me find my tracking number so I could start the process of figuring out where between Miami, FL and Memphis, TN this thing could have ended up. I expected maybe that much, but got much more.

Chris, the person that responded, was super friendly, and, through our exchange, not only tracked where it ended up (still in Miami) but offered to send me a replacement copy to our new address. Shocked, I offered to make contact with my Miami friends one more time to see if we can't track the game and send it back to the company (I don't want to rip anyone off of course), and Chris tells me that should I find it, gift it to a friend or family member.

Wow. I'm amazed at how friendly Chris was to me, and the offer to send us a replacement copy for a game we were really looking forward to was touching and an amazingly professional move. We've had a tough year, so it really meant a lot to us.

So long story short, I'm a fan and wanted to pass along my experience. We will be keeping an eye out for any project they do in the future for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.