Yuval Grinspun
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's back!! The jam packed is back and even better!!!

$60 individual entry fee includes:

♠ Two 6-end games of curling
♠ Catan Canada Championship Qualifier!!
♠ Gaming tournaments galore!
♠ Face to Face Games demos and events
♠ Ben Scholes' Full House Poker Tournament!
♠ Breakfast, non-stop munchies during the day and late night 'sweet n' salty' table
♠ Incredible non-stop eatin' and munchin'
♠ Board and card game library for open gaming
♠ Amazing prizes!!!

Pre-registration required!! Non-members and inexperienced curlers (18+) welcome to attend!

For more information or to sign up, please email shuffleupandspiel@eastyorkcurling.ca

Follow us at Facebook here:
[geekurl=https://www.facebook.com/events/1523354397783367/]https://www.facebook.com/events/1523354397783367/[/geekurl]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan OSullivan
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't want to say this is the greatest idea of all time. But this might be the greatest idea of all time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wolfkin
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know how to feel about this. Am I happy? Am i ecstatic? Am I super pleased?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark etwell
Canada
Aurora
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I went last year...it was a good time. doesn't appear I can make it this year though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fortheloveofdice
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully this will be a thing next year too... we can't make this year but it sounds fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Maltman
Canada
RICHMOND HILL
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If this ever happened in the fall, I'd do my best to come. I have to move mountains to get away for the weekend for Breakout already in March, in the middle of my busy season. Another big day is a non-starter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.