Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
forthemame wrote:
Is there any way to get one now?

Someone mentioned if you have a pledge, you might be able to put a ticket in and get one. Otherwise your best bet is eBay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avery Bailey
United States
Kansas City
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think they were listed as KSE (I think they were limited supply). You might just be able to buy one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Smith
Switzerland
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Avemo3 wrote:
I don't think they were listed as KSE (I think they were limited supply). You might just be able to buy one.

I didn’t think so either at first, but they are KSE. So are the metal coins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Boxshall
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Scotty Palmer says......
badge
I come from the land "Down Under"
mbmbmbmbmb
I think, as said already, if you already bought a pledge through the KS campaign, email CMON to ask of they've got any spares they'd be willing to sell.

They will wait until they've done their fulfilment first, just to make sure they don't run out for the people who ordered in the first place.

I have requested a replacement, which CMON have said they will do. The one that turned up for me was damaged by water and some of the markings on the map, namely around the Kami borders, was smudged.

Good luck though. It's an impressive piece of kit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.